Hey everyone! Its been a while!

Post about anything you want.
XJDRIVER

Hey everyone! Its been a while!

Post by XJDRIVER »

Hello again everybody!. I've been out of the picture for a while due to a few poor carrer choices/decisions that kept me from..well..doing anything on the weekends. But I've pulled myself back into reality with a good company where I'll see many more weekends of freedom! Whooppee! :D

Anyway, I'd just like to give a shout out to Jill, Jon, Fraser, Tom, John, Mark-n-Kris, Tina, and Steve whom I haven't seen or conversed with in a while. I'll be coming to the meeting next saturday to say hi! 8)

Russ
Jon Martin
MIJC Events Coordinator
MIJC Events Coordinator
MIJC Member: Yes
Full Name: Jon Martin
Member page: http://mijc.org/members/k-o/martin-jon/

Post by Jon Martin »

Hey Russ!

I wondered if we would ever hear from you again.

See you next weekend,

Jon
MIJC member since 1998!!!
President of Turtle Enterprises and DBA
1951 CJ3A
Jill Martin
MIJC Treasurer
MIJC Treasurer
Full Name: Jill Martin
Member page: http://mijc.org/members/p-t/stearnes-jill/

Post by Jill Martin »

Hey Russ, so does that mean you can rejoin the club and go on some trips?

Jill
1979 CJ-7
2013 JK Rubicon Unlimited - Gecko - Fully Loaded - Dual tops and dual doors!!
1963 Town Wagon "PPE"
TSEJEEPERS
Full Name: Tom and Sally Evans
Member page: http://mijc.org/members/e-j/tom-sally-evans/

Post by TSEJEEPERS »

Hey Russ it has been a while! I was just asking about you the other day. Who did you go to work for? See you next weekend.
It's hip to be square!!! []lllll[] NVRDUN9 93 YJ SOA XJ spring stretch, High pinion 9" rear Detroit locker, Dana 44 front ARB locker, 4.56 gears, Sanden OBA, Warn M8274 winch, 36" Iroks, Turtle enterprises swing out tire carrier
XJDRIVER

Post by XJDRIVER »

Jill, yes...I will hopefully attend a trip or two. I look forward to wheelin with the gang again!

Tom, I am gainfully employed by a tire wholesaler here in Spfld. The company is a wholesale distributor for Purcell tire and rubber Co. We do business as "Tires@Wholesale". Its nice to be back where I belong..the tire business.

Can't wait to see you all next weekend!
TSEJEEPERS

Post by TSEJEEPERS »

Cool does that mean we can get good prices on 35 and above tires? I have heard that they make a 35" Firestone Destination MT do you know if that is true? That is JP magazine says but Firestone says no.
It's hip to be square!!! []lllll[] NVRDUN9 93 YJ SOA XJ spring stretch, High pinion 9" rear Detroit locker, Dana 44 front ARB locker, 4.56 gears, Sanden OBA, Warn M8274 winch, 36" Iroks, Turtle enterprises swing out tire carrier
XJDRIVER

Post by XJDRIVER »

Well Tom, as far as Firestone goes, I couldn't tell ya...I don't sell their products. What I do have is goodyear, dunlop, and kelly. BUT, we can't sell to the public :cry:. Now, if you know somebody that works in a tire store or in a business that buys/sells tires, then you might have an advantage!
DrDirt
Full Name: John Bruder

Hey DXERKT

Post by DrDirt »

Ran into an old friend of yours the other day, she said to say Hi, remember the Spring Bay Chick !!!!!!!
2018 Rubicon JL 2 dr, 1947 CJ2A Street Cruiser, 1983 CJ7 The Original Dr. Dirt, 1982 CJ8 Scrambler / Home - Rural Metamora, Ill [/color]/
DanB

Post by DanB »

Can you check into Co-op Custom Sure Grips?

They are made by Kelly, but I can't find anyplace to buy them around here. they are a nice 9.00 x 16 mud tire.
XJDRIVER

Re: Hey DXERKT

Post by XJDRIVER »

DrDirt wrote:Ran into an old friend of yours the other day, she said to say Hi, remember the Spring Bay Chick !!!!!!!

I never actually got to meet her. Close- but no cigar! She bolted from IL I think.
TSEJEEPERS

Post by TSEJEEPERS »

[quote]Well Tom, as far as Firestone goes, I couldn't tell ya...I don't sell their products. What I do have is goodyear, dunlop, and kelly. BUT, we can't sell to the public . Now, if you know somebody that works in a tire store or in a business that buys/sells tires, then you might have an advantage!

I work in a tire factory does that count?