Lift Help!

Post here for all your technical questions or comments. - Jeep Only
rdock31
MIJC Member: No
Full Name: Ryan Moredock

Lift Help!

Post by rdock31 »

I am looking to lift my TJ, most likely a 2.5" Suspension. With T case drop, trac bar bracket and discos. Anybody know where to go? Or anybody willing to help. I am located in Peoria, and would not mind traveling a little bit.

Thanks,

Ryan
todd watkins
MIJC Member: Yes
Full Name: Todd Watkins
Member page: http://mijc.org/members/u-z/watkins-todd-kathy/

Re: Lift Help!

Post by todd watkins »

Where do you live?

2002: w/Warn winch,Pacer rims 15x10,Boggers-35x14.5,4WD's 3" lift kit.
CLBJeep
Full Name: Clinton Biederman

Post by CLBJeep »

At that size lift, you should be able to find several offers from Quadratec.com or 4wd.com websites. If you decide to become a member, we receive discounts from these vendors too and that's always a plus. I would research their sites first to get an idea of what's available, then narrow it down to a kit that fits your budget. Most importantly (as most of us have found out the hard way :lol: ), start with the end in mind. If you plan to use the Jeep on the street as a daily driver and do light/mild trails, your lift selection is a good choice. But, if you ever plan to go big, might as well do it now and save yourself from the evolution headache cycle. Hope that helps some!

Clint
97 Jeep TJ Sport
99 F-250 Super Duty
todd watkins
MIJC Member: Yes
Full Name: Todd Watkins
Member page: http://mijc.org/members/u-z/watkins-todd-kathy/

Post by todd watkins »

I fully agree with that. Do it big if you really want to do serious wheeling. i went with 4WD's 3" lift kit that HAS everything on my TJ. Not quite tall enough for 35's but it works. It's not to hard to install. Just don't let Jon :lol: have the cutting torch.

2002: w/Warn winch,Pacer rims 15x10,Boggers-35x14.5,4WD's 3" lift kit.
rdock31

Post by rdock31 »

^^ I live in Peoria. But yeah i agree, probably going to piece together a lift. RC 2.5" Coils, Bilstein 5100s. I already have the Tcase drop, and discos. Its my DD, so I wont be doing too much offroading, if anything it'll be trails.
rdock31

Post by rdock31 »

Bump!