Message from 4wd Hardware

Meeting minutes and other club information.
Jill Martin
MIJC Treasurer
MIJC Treasurer
MIJC Member: Yes
Full Name: Jill Martin
Member page: http://mijc.org/members/p-t/stearnes-jill/

Message from 4wd Hardware

Post by Jill Martin »

Hi everyone!

On Labor Day weekend, 4WDH converted to a new computer system. We are excited about many new aspects this system will bring to us that we can pass along to our customers!

First, let me say that we have been going through quite a learning curve here, and as a result there have been a few more customer service issues being raised recently than is usual. If any of your members has had any concerns during the past few weeks, let me sincerely apologize. I hope that our customer service department has been able to rectify their situations in a timely manner. Everyone here is adapting well, and we are thankful for our customers’ patience.

The only real “change” for club members in the club discount program is that they now need to make sure they tell the salesperson that they are in the program every time they place an order. Their accounts in the new system are set up just like in the old one, to receive the 10% off pricing, but now if the salesperson doesn’t enter “CLUB” on each order, the pricing doesn’t come up correctly. Actually, most everyone already does tell us this, so this shouldn’t be much of an issue.

The most exciting change I have to announce is that very soon we will be launching an exclusive Jeep Club Program website that your members can log into and place their orders! I’ll get you some more info on that very soon!

Thanks for your continued support!

Mary
1979 CJ-7
2013 JK Rubicon Unlimited - Gecko - Fully Loaded - Dual tops and dual doors!!
1963 Town Wagon "PPE"