Cliffs March 24

Check here for updates on MIJC Events.
DrDirt
MIJC Member: Yes
Full Name: John Bruder

Cliffs March 24

Post by DrDirt »

Jerry 'Mudster' Osterdock and John 'Dr.Dirt' Bruder are going to the Cliffs on Saturday March 24. Anyone else planning on going?
We're planning on leaving Jerry's house around 8:30am.
2018 Rubicon JL 2 dr, 1947 CJ2A Street Cruiser, 1983 CJ7 The Original Dr. Dirt, 1982 CJ8 Scrambler / Home - Rural Metamora, Ill [/color]/
Big D

Post by Big D »

I might? Depends on $$$$. If I do I'll be there around 9:00 am and will post by Friday 3/22.
doughety

Post by doughety »

I'm planning on going. I think I met you guys last year at the Cliffs. I've got a '05 red Unlimited. I was there with my son last year. Wasn't able to go much last year - - - I got two new hips. What time will you get there?
DrDirt

Post by DrDirt »

Tom, we should be at the Cliff's parking lot by 9:15 at the latest.
2018 Rubicon JL 2 dr, 1947 CJ2A Street Cruiser, 1983 CJ7 The Original Dr. Dirt, 1982 CJ8 Scrambler / Home - Rural Metamora, Ill [/color]/
Big D

Post by Big D »

Have to back out of this one, gotta be ready for April run to Hannibal.
doughety

Post by doughety »

OK - John - see you there.
Big D

Post by Big D »

The Cliffs are fun, but I gotta say with all the rain we have had make sure your winch works and be ready for body damage. I don't know anywhere in Illinois where the mud is as slipery as the Clifs :wink:
Big D

Post by Big D »

Rain hard Friday 1/2 a day, rain Saturday, I kinda would like to go just to run the creek :lol: The one's around here are sure running full! Make sur you guys post as to how the run went.
letsroll

Post by letsroll »

Jeeping with a life jacket on may be in order!
DrDirt

Post by DrDirt »

Yeah, Tom D., Jerry and me had to navigate 4 ft deep river crossings, climb nasty slick hills, drive thru monster mud/water holes, and endure another 3 hours of hard rain at the Cliffs on Saturday..................... Then I woke up and remembered we called the trip off!!!!!!!!!! The Cliff's area had 5 inches of rain Thurs-Sat. We may be dumb, but we're not stupid, it would have not been fun. Maybve next time.