Cliffs 5/28/05

Check here for updates on MIJC Events.
alc

Cliffs 5/28/05

Post by alc »

Thanks for letting us go along. Had a great time, and it was good seeing allof you again

Alan
TSEJEEPERS
MIJC Member: Yes
Full Name: Tom and Sally Evans
Member page: http://mijc.org/members/e-j/tom-sally-evans/

Post by TSEJEEPERS »

I had a great time as well. That place would be just nasty if it was wet out! Well I had few problems (imagine that) Broke a front brake line right off the bat(vise grips). I also blew 3 tires off the bead! Well really that is just two. One was the same tire and I also broke a valve stem off that same tire. Duke broke a universal on his front axle. Fraser broke a valve stem as well. I think that was all the damage at least that I know of anyway.
It's hip to be square!!! []lllll[] NVRDUN9 93 YJ SOA XJ spring stretch, High pinion 9" rear Detroit locker, Dana 44 front ARB locker, 4.56 gears, Sanden OBA, Warn M8274 winch, 36" Iroks, Turtle enterprises swing out tire carrier
DrDirt
Full Name: John Bruder

Post by DrDirt »

Enjoyed the run very much. My horn no longer works ???, and my new orange paint is stained, but no other problems. Added about 50 pounds of dirt to the yard after washing the Jeep at home.

The Cliffs park is better than I expected. We'll have to run that last trail first next time !

Ask Fraser about trying to go 2 for 2 in putting his Jeep on its top......

Thanks to the Osterdock's for providing camping spot, campfire, good food, and good time.
2018 Rubicon JL 2 dr, 1947 CJ2A Street Cruiser, 1983 CJ7 The Original Dr. Dirt, 1982 CJ8 Scrambler / Home - Rural Metamora, Ill [/color]/
Duke Winch
Full Name: Steve Vohs
Member page: http://www.mijc.org/members/u-z/vohs-steve/

Post by Duke Winch »

Hey had a great , though once again expensisve, time at Cliffs. Thanks to Wendy and Jerry for all the good food and hospitality. Amy had a great time and is looking foward to laughing at my knees quaking again.

Duke
2000 TJ, D60s, 38" TSLs, 4:1 Transfer Case, 4 link rear, 3 link front, 9" stretch, hydro steering
Duke's Off Road...Where if you don't have an engineering problem, We'll design one for you!
Duke's Off Road Ranch - Closed for winter
Big D

Post by Big D »

I went to the park on Sunday and everyone had gone home, oh well. My new stuff worked very well and I was pleased, thanks Dave & Jeff :lol:
willys2005

Post by willys2005 »

I'm pretty sure i saw you guys on 74 friday... 2 jeeps were on trailers, it was around 1 or 1:30. I picked up SS 33's and they FIT!!! Getting the 4 in. lift this month too. So i can start wheeling with every1.
Stocker

thanks

Post by Stocker »

Howdy Mid-Illini Jeepers. I just wanted to write a note and say thanks for letting me join your run at the Cliffs on Saturday. I was the tagalong from Chicago in the tan TJ on 32's with open diffs. I had a great time -- even after getting about 10 pounds of mud dumped in my lap!

Thanks again,

Jim
chumly2071

Post by chumly2071 »

did anyone get any pics of Jerry or Fraser on "the hill"?

would love to see it from a spectator's point of view...

Chad-
TSEJEEPERS
Full Name: Tom and Sally Evans
Member page: http://mijc.org/members/e-j/tom-sally-evans/

Post by TSEJEEPERS »

Yes Bob L was taking pictures. He said he would give a copy to Jill to post on the website. I still have pictures of Rockport to give her too.
It's hip to be square!!! []lllll[] NVRDUN9 93 YJ SOA XJ spring stretch, High pinion 9" rear Detroit locker, Dana 44 front ARB locker, 4.56 gears, Sanden OBA, Warn M8274 winch, 36" Iroks, Turtle enterprises swing out tire carrier