Braced For Change paracord Jeep handles etc.

Post about anything you want.
yankeg8r
MIJC Member: Yes
Full Name: Chad Howell
Member page: http://mijc.org/members/e-j/howell-chad/

Braced For Change paracord Jeep handles etc.

Post by yankeg8r »

I have been lax in getting this out for too much stuff and brain is only so full. I brought it up in the November meeting about a guy in Loganville,GA that makes color customized paracord products. He is doing this in his spare time to raise money in adopting a girl from Russia that his wife and him have been sponsoring. All money goes to that and material cost. He has recently started making Jeep grab handles in the past few months for $50 a pair. I, along with my parents, Kenny Wright, and Jennifer Wright have bought sets from him. Ask to see them if interested and want to see in person. He is working on ideas to firm them up as sagging does occur. He doesn't skimp on the material and it will be PERSONALIZED TO COLORS ONLY YOU CHOOSE. NOTHING PRE-MADE!!!!! Match your Jeep, favorite colors, sports team, school, or just whatever looks cool.

He also does the usual wristbands, key fobs, knife, wicked machette (of different design), and other things are being thought up all the time. In a time where it seems many people are looking for handouts. Gabe is WORKING for achieving his family's goal and taking time away from them to better the life of a young girl. Which is a huge undertaking. He has four girls already in ages from 9, 6, 4, and couple month old. Take a look, see what he has to offer, ask any of us to see them, and challenge him to find the colors you want. Look for BRACED FOR CHANGE on Facebook or email him at: bracedforchange@outlook.com. Facebook is the best way to contact him. There is other contact info there. His web location is a little dated and not sure how reliable. There are others out there, but to just make extra money and not an act of kindness.
Attachments
1391523_724470770914397_190551831_n[1].jpg
1391523_724470770914397_190551831_n[1].jpg (181.48 KiB) Viewed 4431 times