ALERT: Colchester trip postponed until Sunday

Due to bad weather today, we are postponing the trip to Colchester Mine until tomorrow, 3/14/10.  We think we got a hold of everyone via phone, but just in case I’m posting it here.  Please call or e-mail me if you have questions.  369-5511.