Officer position descriptions, duties, and election procedures can be found in the bylaws. Normally, in odd-numbered years, we elect the president, secretary, and events coordinator. In even-numbered years, we elect the vice president, treasurer, and safety director. Sometimes officers wish to step down or change offices, which can lead to these offices being filled in non-standard years to fill the empty positions. Officers serve for two-year terms with a two-consecutive-term limit per position. Nominations for those positions are open (and closed) at the November meeting each year with elections held in December. Our current officers are:
- President: Jill Martin (elected 2019)
- Vice President: Larry Haas (elected 2017*)
- Treasurer: Fraser Yarker (elected 2018)
- Secretary: Rose Bortolussi (elected 2017)
- Events Coordinator: Jon Martin (elected 2017)
- Safety Director: Mike Peters (elected 2016)
* Larry Haas was elected Vice President in an odd-numbered year via special election for a 1-year term to replace Larry Wilson, the former Vice President, who left that office when he was elected President in 2017. Larry Haas was re-elected Vice President in December 2018 and will need to be replaced in December 2020.